Tibet Weather and Dressing Guide in June
How is the weather in Tibet in June? What clothes to wear when traveling to Tibet in June? Tibet weather guide for June! Foreign tourists who come to Tibet for tourism will be concerned about the weather in Tibet in June? What clothes to wear and what luggage to bring to Tibet in June? Let’s start with the weather in Tibet in June and the weather, temperature, and climate in various parts of Tibet.
The June weather in Tibet is the best tourist season of the year in Tibet and one of the best months for Tibet travel and hiking. June is not cold or hot, the temperature is appropriate, the average temperature during the day is around 23 ℃, the average temperature at night is around 10 ℃. June is about to enter the summer and the rainy season has not yet entered, but the weather is pleasant, the day is even warm, and there is little rain. The weather in Tibet is generally dry in June, but the monsoon began to appear in mid-June. . June attracted a large number of domestic and foreign customers to travel to Tibet.
Weather overview of Tibet in June:
- Average minimum temperature (℃): 9
- Average maximum temperature (℃): 24
- The average temperature in Tibet (℃): 17
- Average precipitation / rainfall (mm): 63
The average temperature of the weather in the areas of Tibet’s important attractions
Weather in June in Tibet: Lhasa City
- Average minimum temperature (℃): 9
- Average maximum temperature (℃): 22
- Average precipitation / rainfall (mm): 76
The weather in Tibet in June: Namtso Lake
- Average minimum temperature (℃): 1
- Average maximum temperature (℃): 14
Average precipitation / rainfall (mm): 51
Weather in Tibet in June: Linzhi (Nyingchi)
- Average minimum temperature (℃): 10
- Average maximum temperature (℃): 21
- Average precipitation / rainfall (mm): 74
Weather in June in Tibet: Shannan
- Average minimum temperature (℃): 8
- Average maximum temperature (℃): 17
- Average precipitation / rainfall (mm): 58
Weather in June in Tibet: Mount Everest Base Camp
- Average minimum temperature (℃): 4
- Average maximum temperature (℃): 20
- Average precipitation / precipitation (mm): 24
Is it appropriate to travel to Tibet in June? Why do some guests choose to travel in June?
In the months when the weather in Tibet is warm, a large number of domestic and foreign tourists began to appear in major attractions. Tibet is warm in June, sunny and relatively dry. In terms of weather, June is a good month to travel. During the peak tourist season in Tibet, the number of tourists in June is less than in other summer times, and guests will get a better user experience. June is the beginning of the rainy season in Tibet, but there is relatively little rain in June. Most of the rain will fall at night, making the weather in early summer very cool. June is a good time to visit Lhasa. Of course, it is also worth seeing around Lhasa. For example, Everest Base Camp, go to see the sunrise and sunset of Mount Everest. You can also go to Ali to see the sacred Mount Kang Rinpoche (Kailash Tour). June is still very suitable for traveling to Tibet.
How to dress in Tibet in June?
It is already summer in June, and temperatures in many parts of Tibet have rebounded, but do n’t expect Tibet to wear only shorts and short sleeves in summer. Tibet has a large temperature difference between day and night. It is recommended to wear long sleeves and trousers during the day, mainly to prevent ultraviolet sunburn. Before coming to Tibet, it is best to bring down jackets with good cold resistance, fleece jackets, trousers, autumn pants, and a pair of comfortable sports shoes. Sun hats and sunglasses are best worn.
Guide to traveling to Tibet in June
- June is one of the best months to visit Lhasa and other parts of Tibet. There are 8 hours of sunshine per day. The UV index is very strong. When the weather is warm, pay attention to sun protection.
- The weather in Tibet in June is suitable for an in-depth tour of Lhasa. Take a jump in front of the Potala Palace Square, record your first jump to Tibet; go to Jokhang Temple, touch the prayer wheel with your finger, feel the power of faith; taste the taste of sweet tea in Lhasa Sweet Tea House, and listen to Tibet The voices of local residents feel the enthusiasm of local people; you can lazily stroll in the warmth of the sun and leisurely stroll by the Lhasa River. In Zongjiao Lukang Park, dance with the Tibetan compatriots, make friends with three or six people, go to Bajiao Street to buy some souvenirs and go back. At the same time, you can also stand on the meridian of Barkhor Street and pass by the pilgrims of Lhasa to experience the most authentic Lhasa. If you have enough time, you can take a look at the beautiful holy lake, climb the Everest Base Camp, see the mountains and small mountains, or you can travel along half of the Ali Ring Road in most of Tibet.
- The heat loss in plateau area is rapid, please bring your own high-calorie food to supplement your physical strength. Chocolate, compressed biscuits, vitamins, etc. can be prepared appropriately. When the temperature is high during the day, use good sunscreen and wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from bright sunlight. You should also wear a hat to cover your head to avoid direct sunlight. Although the wind is still not that cold, it can still be very pungent, so moisturizers and lip balm may be used in some places.
- June is the best time to go to Mount Everest or Aligang Rinpoche God Mountain. It is a good time for adventurous climbers.
- There will be fewer people traveling north in June. At this time, you can choose to take a look at Namtso Lake. The temperature starts to rise, the sun becomes brighter, and the herdsmen on the grassland begin to increase. Ride a yak.
- In June, you can come to the Ganzi Horse Racing Festival. It is held on the grassland outside the town of Ganzi. Activities include archery, ball games, track and field competitions, and more horse racing and entertainment equestrian performances than you think. In June, usually on the 15th day of the Tibetan calendar, there is the greatest festival in Tibet: “Sakadawa Festival” which attracts Buddhists and Hindu pilgrims from all over the world to participate in the ceremony.