Tibet Local Guide Suggests Precautionary Measures to Prevent Coronavirus
China/TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region) tightens Tibet travel restriction. As of March 13, 2020, there is still no effective vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Countries like Italy, South Korea, Iran, USA, Japan, Germany,New Zealand, Australia and many other countries are working hard to contain the highly contagious viruses. And lots of countries announced travel ban internationally and domestically. Even though Tibet remains to be one of the least infected area, as one reliable local Tibet travel agency, we do not encourage world wide travelers to travel in Tibet in 2020 if your trip is not a must do and not changeable. For those who have already booked a trip with us, we can keep it postponable or fully refundable. Here below let local Tibet travel guide provide few travel advices on how to prevent from getting ill especially we need to work hard together to contain the terrible virus.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being to epidemic danger zone
The COVID19 virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person. So it is wise to avoid unnecessary touch with crowded people and this is one of the main reason that more travel ban suggested by USA government to American people. You may read that lots of flights to China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Iran, etc were cancelled recently.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Do not underestimate the COVID19 situation and ‘Don’t believe the Namely Official Numbers you see.
1.What we can do to protect ourselves?
- Frequently wash your hands. Soap and clean water combination is classical and optimal. But if you don’t have soap to come by, you need to avoid the frequently touched surfaces.
- Alcohol spray is a good alternative to soap. But you have to choose the right concentration of alcohol (better exceeds 60%)
- Discard your masks within 3 times’s usage. Remember to cut them half in case the moral-degenerated fumble them up and resell them.
- Leave space between yourself and other people. Never lower your mask as well as your guard.
2.What we can do to protect others?
- Ground yourself if you don’t feel well.
- Avoid direct contact with others
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissue, and throw the tissue in the dustbin.
But how to inspect ourselves? People caught the novel coronavirus have syptoms like below:
- Breathe hard
- Feel pressure in the chest
- Unable to arouse
Fever serves as an important reference in diagnosing coronavirus. But remember that, one single symptom is not sufficient enough to prove that we’ve caught coronavirus. But If we unfortunately match more than 2 symptoms above, we call our doctor immediately.
Assume the Worst Situation that we are sick already, what should we do?
It’s estimated that there are at least 1,300 people who are diagnosed with coronavirus in U.S.. At least 38 people have died because of the disease. Coronavirus is sweeping in a strong momentum. But don’t panic if we feel unease, follow the instructions below.
- The fact is that there is no super-effective vaccine for coronavirus. Our immune system plays the role of defending and attacking the virus. That’s to say, immune system is our trump card in recover. Rest well to make sure your immune system’s sound operation.
- Consult your Doctor, take the medicine you are offered. By the way, some traditional Chinese medicine has proved to be plausible in dealing with coronavirus.
- Wash your hand frequently with soap or sanitary and avoid toughing your face, nose or eyes.
- Wear face mask especially in crowded area like local people do currently. This will keep other people in the public places from being infected.
Tibet Local Guide Travel Service Team Specialized in Responsible Tibet Tours Services for Foreign Travelers.
Above are the precautionary measures Tibetlocalguide.com collected for you. Coronavirus Sweeps all over the world now. Leave Tibet one of the only several districts undisturbed. Tibet local guide tourism service team is a group of expert Tibetan guides, native drivers, travel consultants and Tibetan tour operators. We commit ourselves in Tibet inbound travel. With more than a decade’s experience in Tibet, we care our customer’s safety with the highest level when in Tibet. And most of our private Tibet tours are well designed with more comfort and better acclimatization to high altitude.
As a responsible Tibet tour booking platform, what we suggest you is “Do Not Travel to China/Tibet recently“. If you want to learn more information about Tibet tour, please check more details from Tibet Local Guide. Meanwhile please shoot email to email@example.com and we will answer you instantly with more practical Tibet safe travel guidelines.